Sunday, April 10, 2005

I'm Agreeing with a Liberal on Something???

While wandering through Blog-Clicker raking up credits I came across a post from a self-professed “pistol-packing leftie.” Usually I just tune out till my time is up, but since it referenced a story that I have been following I tuned back in. And guess what I am agreeing with The Gun-Toting Liberal! But take heart my dear friends, I am not cancelling my membership in Rush 24/7, or putting a Hillary ‘08 sticker on my SUV. Just proves that on some issues even a liberal can be “right!”

‘Seems like yanking feeding tubes out of the so-called “useless” folks in our society has become a bit of a sick FAD lately. Not so long ago, we had pet rocks, beanie babies and most recently, “Support The Troops” magnets but now… folks… yanking feeding tubes out of handicapped folks has seemed to have really caught on these days. Visit your local hospice today so you TOO can get your “I yanked the feeding tube out of Granny and all I have to show for it is this lousy t-shirt” T. “Not funny”, you say? GOOD, because it’s so NOT funny, it’s SICK!


Aigh’t, here it is in a nutshell:

Seems Miss Mae’s got a couple of problems (glaucoma and a heart problem) and her granddaughter has decided it’s time for her to go “home to Jesus”, even though the REST of her family thinks she’s a NUT and thinks Jesus’ decisions should rest SQUARELY on the J-Man Himself’s shoulders and NOT some whacked out school teacher.

Here’s a LOVELY little quote from her sweet executioner / granddaughter:

“Grandmama is old and I think it is time she went home to Jesus,” Gaddy told Magouirk’s brother and nephew, McLeod and Ken Mullinax. “She has glaucoma and now this heart problem, and who would want to live with disabilities like these?”

Okay now, just to demonstrate how SICK this “Ms. Gaddy” IDIOT is, I’m going to substitute the word “UGLY” for “old”, “THE FLU” for “glaucoma” and “GALL BLADDER” for “heart”….

"*I* think it is TIME she went home to JESUS"!???

Here’s how it pans out:

“Grandmama is UGLY and I think it is time she went home to Jesus,” Gaddy told Magourick’s brother and nephew, McLeod and Ken Mullinax. “She has THE FLU and now this GALL BLADDER problem, and who would want to live with disabilities like these?”

FOLKS! I blogged and blogged and BLOGGED about the danger of going down this road while Terri was still breathing but drying up, starving and her mucous membranes shrivelling up and CRACKING. I said this was STEP ONE toward a “Nazi America” and now, just a few damned weeks later, here we are, full damned CIRCLE!

Listen folks, you just CANNOT go around yanking FEEDING TUBES out of sick folks… ESPECIALLY when they have a living will that clearly prohibits such actions! NO, NO, NO, NO, NOOOOOOOO! This is NOT a good idea. YOU could be NEXT. For Heaven’s Sake, PLEASE save Mae Magourick and save yourselves and America in the process!

For cryin’ out LOUD, what have we become; a nation of candy-[edited], politically correct, party-worshipping, euthanizing foo’s??? Step away from your [edited] “parties” and their STOOPID talking points memos meant to control their “SHEEPLE” for a minute and BE REAL. This is NOT RIGHT! Pope Jean Paul II must be rolling in his grave (and I wouldn’t blame him for it).

Get REAL. When you assume the role of the Grim Reaper, you are asking for trouble.

I couldn’t have said it better myself! Thanks GTL.

No comments: