Saturday, February 26, 2005

Check Out This Great Blog!

I have been accused and sometimes rightly so of being visceral and shoot from the mouth in my posts. And I will confess that certain topics move me emotionally and I respond from that gut level. But hey its my blog!

However, I want to direct you to what I think is one of the most insightful and thought provoking blogs out there that deals with the current crisis in the Reformed Church. I would encourage those with a burden for truth and the future of this once great denomination to check out this blog: Reformed Revival.


The blogger is a dear friend and a deep thinking Christian; and his views, I believe, are shared by many, who lack perhaps his gift of clarity. So give him a look, post a comment or two and tell him I sent you.

God Bless!

No comments: