Monday, May 09, 2005

Mind And Media - My First Book

It's finally here! As an exclusive reviewer for Mind and Media I have been eagerly awaiting the new book: Jesus (An Intimate Portrait of the Man, His Land and His People) by Leith Anderson.

For those who have not yet heard Mind and Media is the brainchild of Stacy Harp who has linked the power of Christian Publishers with the power of bloggers to create an new way to let people know where to find good Christian books.

So this morning my postman brought a little manilla package stamped media mail and therein I found my first book for review. I have already begun to read and will be posting a full review here soon.

If you are interested in learning more - Check out Stacy at Mind and Media and get on board with this great concept!

No comments: