Saturday, May 14, 2005

...And I Know He Watches Me...


"The Eye of God" - (NASA photo)

The LORD is in his holy temple; the LORD is on his heavenly throne.
He observes the sons of men; his eyes examine them.
(Psalm 11:4)

But the eyes of the LORD are on those who fear him,
on those whose hope is in his unfailing love...
(Psalm 33:18)

The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their cry.
(Psalm 34:15)

He rules forever by his power, his eyes watch the nations...
(Psalm 66:7)

My eyes will be on the faithful in the land, that they may dwell with me;
he whose walk is blameless will minister to me.
(Psalm 101:6)

When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
(Psalm 139:15b-16)

What should our response be?

I lift up my eyes to you, to you whose throne is in heaven.
(Psalm 123:1)

But my eyes are fixed on you, O Sovereign LORD; in you I take refuge...
(Psalm 141:8)

Turn my eyes away from worthless things;
preserve my life according to your word.
(Psalm 119:37)



No comments: